Friday, July 18, 2008

A Fun Idea...

I got this off my friends blog and thought it might be fun, plus it gives me a chance to find out how many people actually read my blog :)

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Mom... how on earth am I supposed to answer this??? Umm.. my whole life???? :)

I LOVE getting pedicures with you. I love that every time I'm struggling with something I can turn to you and you always give incredibly wise advice. :)

My funniest memory of you was when we had a bunch of friends in the car (was this during Kirtland? I don't remember.) and you saw a bug on the outside of your windshield while you were driving. You wanted all of us to notice so you started pointing to it and then you poked it... and it was a bug on the inside of the windshield and you shrieked!! :) It was marvelous. I love you Mom!!!

Heather said...

Oh this is easy.....

Um, it has something to do with a Nikken "roll-out" with the Mayor's wife. You know what I'm talking about right?

That was sweet!

Brit said...

Nice post idea...great minds think alike, eh?

I have tons of memories with you from that awesome year in Cleveland, but I think one that sticks out to me is watching you dance in the kitchen as you rolled out rolls for Sunday dinner. You were singing with a spatula as your microphone and just full of such fun and goofiness! ha great times