Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our Della-Dollie



It's a bit of a challenge to do blog entries, one right after the other, when you have three birthdays right in a row! David's is the 11th, Della's is the 12th, and Caitlin's is the 13th! So please scroll down and make sure you read about David, and Caitie's is coming . . .soon, I promise!


This wee bitty girl is a year old on April 12th. I remember last year when Brittany and Lori were expecting within a couple of days of each other. I was with Melodie shopping for clothes when we got the call that Brit was in labor--a month early! We were nervous and prayerful, and when Della was born she was sooo little. But I am so grateful she was healthy and beautiful and adorable, and she becomes even more so every day. She is a little treasure. I'm delighted that she will be a big sister sometime in September or October--depending on if Brit keeps up the early bird tendency. (Brit--you're always so quick to deliver--on EVERYTHING! You're amazing!). Anyway, I think Della is precious. She has two of the most wonderful parents in the world, and they love her to pieces. I'm so proud of Matt and Brittany for being the wonderful examples they are, and for their adorable baby girl to be an example to. We love you three and wish Della the happiest birthday she's ever had! :)


6 comments:

Brit said...

thanks for the cute Della spotlight, Cristie! I can't believe it'll be Della's one year birthday in Saturday....where does the time go!

Heather said...

I can't wait to see this little chaquita soon. Am I the only one that has noticed the 12,000 visitors?? Ha Ha, you're a popular woman. My feelings aren't hurt that you forgot my birthday is in April too! Geez, just cuz I move away, doesn't mean I have to fall off the face of the earth!

Actually, you're off the hook - I enjoyed the birthday card - Thanks!

Cristie said...

Oh, Heather, and by the way, I HADN'T forgotten your birthday--it just isn't part of the three in a row. Watch out--you'll get yours!

Cristie said...

Glad you like our Della feature, Brit!

Emilie Gardner said...

So cute Mom!!!!

Unknown said...

adorable!